Who can use this feature?
- Buyers who are team members on a live RFx
What is an Invite reminder?
An invite reminder enables Buyers to send a reminder to suppliers who have been invited DeepStream and to an RFx to sign up to the platform and submit their response. The invitation reminder is sent in an email format to Suppliers which includes the Buyer company's name, the Request name, the Scope of work and the invitation link. This gives Suppliers the information they need to sign up to DeepStream. The Invite reminder can only be sent to Suppliers with no active users on DeepStream at any point during a live RFx.
How do you send an Invite reminder?
- Log into DeepStream and click on the relevant live RFx.
- Under the Suppliers tab, select the Suppliers that still have the status (Invited) by ticking the check box next to their names.
- Once selected, click the dropdown menu More actions on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select Invite reminders, a pop up message will appear confirming your action, click Send if you wish to continue.
Bear in mind
- Invite reminders can only be sent to companies and users that have not signed up to the platform
- There is no limit to the number of Invite reminders you can send from the platform