Who can use this feature?
- Buyers before they send a DeepStream invitation to as Supplier.
What is the Introduction E-mail?
The introduction e-mail is a template to send to Suppliers before they receive the DeepStream platform invitation. This template includes useful information to send to Suppliers in order for them to feel as comfortable as possible using DeepStream, with helpful links to key articles on the Knowledge Base. This includes links to troubleshooting articles around receiving emails and invitations from DeepStream. However, as always, if Suppliers have any additional questions, they can always reach out to our Customer Support team (details below).
Dear Sir/ Madam
Our company <INSERT COMPANY NAME> will be using the strategic sourcing platform DeepStream for our current and future requests and tenders.
We will therefore be sending an invitation from the DeepStream platform to you shortly.
Some things to note:
- In case your company has strict requirements letting emails through to your inbox, we suggest checking that the address firstname.lastname@example.org is “whitelisted”. A full article about how to to do this can be found here
- Email notifications will alert you to invitations, messages and updates to requests you have been invited to participate on, so it is important that you receive them.
- DeepStream is free for suppliers and signing up takes a few minutes, all you will need is an internet connection and an up-to-date browser, you can find a list of these here.
- You can invite additional team members from your team to DeepStream to assist with any RFx, you can find more information about the onboarding process here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Customer Success team by; emailing email@example.com, clicking the Help button on the platform, or check the DeepStream Supplier Knowledge Base.
We look forward to receiving your RFx submissions through DeepStream.
Bear in mind
- To ensure best in class security and auditability, after joining an RFx, all users are encouraged to teminate email communication and transfer all worflows and communication to DeepStream for the duration of each RFx.
- The Customer Success team is here to answer all Supplier questions at any time.
- This e-mail should be sent 1-2 days prior to sending the invitation from the platform to ensure that suppliers are aware of DeepStream