Who can use this feature?
- Buyers, Suppliers and their Team members who have signed up to the platform
What is changing your contact email address?
Once you have signed up to the platform you can choose to change your contact email address. This means that email notifications will be sent to the new email address you change to, and your log in details will change accordingly.
How do you change your contact email address?
- Log into DeepStream using your existing email address and password you signed up to the platform with. This will take your Dashboard.
- In the top left hand box under your name, click on the button Add profile picture and job role. This will take you to the User settings page.
- In the Account section, click the Edit Pencil icon next to your email address.
- In the pop up window, enter your new email address. Click Save. You will receive a verification link. You will need to click the verification link in the email.
- Go back to the login page, and log in with your new email and existing password.
Bear in mind
- You can change your contact email address as many times as you like.
- You can change your name and password on the same page.