Who can use this feature?
- Buyers, Suppliers and their Team members who have been invited to the platform.
What is the DeepStream invite?
A user who is invited to DeepStream either as a Team member of an existing company, or as a user on a new company profile, will receive their invitation via email. Once this email has been sent, it cannot be resent to the same email address. However, the user who has been invited can still sign up to the platform using the details (first name, last name, and email address) they were invited with.
How do you sign in when you've lost your invite?
- If you know you have been sent a DeepStream invite but cannot find it, make sure you check junk and spam folders. If you still cannot find it, you can still sign in.
- Follow this link. Fill in your first name, last name and the email address which you believe the invite was sent to. You will then be able to sign up and log in.
- If this does not work, contact the support team at DeepStream with the details below.
Bear in mind
- You can be invited by a buyer from another company to sign up to the platform. You can also be invited by a team member from your company that is already signed up to the platform.
- You can change your email address that your profile is registered to once you have signed up.