Who can use this feature?
- Request owners with a Buyer account
What is a Section?
Sections enable the Buyer to organise information under each Page title. The Buyer can upload different types of information in each Section. The three different types of Sections are: Documents, Line Items and Vessel Pricing.
How do you create a Section?
Once you have created your Pages, click + Add section under the Page title. Choose from:
- Documents: the Buyer can choose to Add documents or request documents. The Buyer will need to enter a Description for each document uploaded or requested. The Buyer will also need to assign a Type for each document uploaded, this is the action the supplier needs to take. Choose from:
- Information only: The Supplier will only need and be able to view the document.
- To accept: The Supplier will need to read and agree to the document. They will not have the
- option to edit or deviate from the contents of the documet, but will be able to leave the
- buyer a comment.
- To complete/sign: The Supplier will need to fill in and sign the document before re-uploading it in the same place.
- Accept/deviate: The Supplier will be able to accept or offer a deviation from the document
- or comment only in a negotiation format. If the Supplier offers a deviation, the Buyer will have to accept it for the action to be marked complete.
- 2. Line Items: Please refer to the Article 'Adding a Line items'.
- 3. Vessel Pricing: Please refer to the Artile 'Vessel Pricing'.
Bear in mind
- One the request is live, you will not be able to change the Type or action for the document you have uploaded.
- You can remove documents by clicking the crossed out circle icon at the end of each document line. This will mark the document obsolete. You can undo this process by clicking in the same place.
- You can change the document uploaded after the request is live by issueing a revision.
- You can upload a + Add documents or request information after the request is live by issueing a revision.