Who is this feature for?
- Request owners with a Buyer account
What is a Section?
Sections enable the Buyer to organise information under each Page title. The Buyer can upload different types of information in each Section. The three different types of Sections are: Documents, Line Items and Vessel Pricing.
How do you create a Section?
1. Once you have created your Pages, click + Add section under one of the Pages and choose from:
1. After selecting Documents, you will need to enter a section Title (e.g Commercial Documents)
2. If you are drafting a multi-stage request, select the Stage at which this section becomes visible to the Supplier in the top right hand corner of the section box. (see below).
3. Under BUYER-ADDED documents you can + Add document(s) as a Buyer. You can bulk upload documents by clicking the '...' next to the + Add document button.
4. For each document exchange choose from the below Requirements for the Supplier to complete:
Accept the document: The Supplier will need to read the document and accept.
Upload completed document: The Supplier will need to download, complete or sign the document and re-upload it.
Upload completed document or deviate: The Supplier will need either download, complete/ sign the document or offer a deviation to it.
Upload requested document: The Supplier will need to upload the requested document.
For information only: The Supplier will just need to read the document.
5. Under SUPPLIER-ADDED DOCUMENTS choose whether to allow Supplier's to submit additional documents in this section as part of their bid by switching the toggle between Yes/No.
6. Click the Save button at the bottom of the section (as above), to be able to add additional sections on the Page and to complete your section.
Line items: Please refer to the Article 'Adding a Line items section to a Request'.
Vessel Pricing: Please refer to the Article 'Vessel Pricing'.
Things to remember
- You can only create an additional section once you have clicked Save or Cancel on the section you are working on.
- Visibility to the Supplier is set by section not by document.
- One the request is live, you will not be able to change the Requirement for the document you have uploaded.
- You can mark documents in a live request obsolete by clicking the crossed out circle at the end of the line.
- You can change the document uploaded after the request is live by issueing a revision.
- You can + Add documents or turn on the ability for Suppliers to add additional documents after the request is live by issueing a revision.