Who can use this feature?
- Request owners and Team members from a Buyer account or Collaborator.
What are Stages?
Requests can be structured using Stages to organise workflows and set different deadlines. Use Stages like 'General Information' and 'RFQ' to structure how Suppliers will progress through your RFx. You can set specific requirements, documents and deadlines for each Stage and then move Suppliers through them manually at your discretion or after they have met the necessary criteria.
How do you create a Multistage request?
- Log in, open the relevant request and click the Stages tab.
- Click the Edit button and select a Deadline for the first Stage of your request. Once you have selected a Deadline click Save.
- To add additional Stages select + Add stage. Enter a Name, select a Deadline and select the Stage Visibility. If you decide to hide additional Stages, Suppliers will not be able to see that there are additional Stages in the request. Click Save once the details are entered.
- If you have created more than one Stage, you can update the Name of Stage 1 by clicking the Edit button.
Bear in mind
- For Multistage requests the Deadlines for each Stage will need to be in chronological order.
- You can update and change Stage deadlines once a request is live by issuing a revision.
- Once a request is live, you can add additional Stages, but you will not be able to delete existing Stages.