Who can use this feature?
- Request owners with a Buyer account
What is an Evaluation page?
Adding an Evaluation page enables you to evaluate your suppliers that have responded to your request on the platform. You will be able to add the title of each evaluation section and enter Points and Weights accordingly.
How do you create an Evaluation page?
- Click the Details tab. Select + Add evaluation.
- Select + Add section , and enter a Title and Weight for that Section.
- Under the Title, select + Add criteria.You can add as many criteria as you would like under each Title.
- Enter a Description for each of the criteria and enter its Weight.
How do you view an Evaluation page once the request is live?
- Log in, and open the relevant request. Select the Evaluation tab.
- As Suppliers send their intention to bid, their name will appear in the Evaluation table. Team members will then be able to enter scores against each of the suppliers.
- Click on a suppliers name, and select the evaluation tab at the top in order to enter evaluation criteria.
- Any fields that require updating will be marked in yellow as ‘Incomplete’.
Bear in mind
- You can add as many Sections under the Evaluation page as you wish.
- You can add as many criteria under each Section as you wish.
- Once a request is live, you will still be able to + Add criteria , or mark criteria as obsolete by selecting '...' then Make obsolete.
- You can re-order the criteria in each section by selecting the '...' button at the end of each line.
- Permissions for team members to view or edit the Evaluation can be set under the Team tab.