Once a request has been awarded, you can mark submitted line item prices as “agreed” to identify which prices represent an awarded bid for internal reporting purposes.
Things to consider
- The request must have been awarded to 1 or more suppliers – the request status should be "Awarded" rather than "Draft", "Live" or "Closed".
- The supplier's bid must have been awarded the request – the bid status should be "Awarded" rather than "Unsuccessful".
- The line item must have had a price successfully submitted by the supplier without being cleared – the line item status should be "Complete" rather than "Incomplete".
- This action is available to senders of the request and is used for internal reporting purposes only. Suppliers can never see this action.
- Any team member on the request with the “Can edit” page permission can perform this action for a particular page.
How to mark a price as agreed
|1. Open the relevant request from the Requests page.||
|2. If the status is not "Awarded", you must click the Award button and follow the steps to award the request.||
|3. From the Suppliers tab, click on a row to open the relevant supplier's bid.||
|4. Find the relevant line item on the My bid tab and click on the row to open it.||
|5. Click the Mark as agreed button next to the submitted price you wish to mark as agreed.||
|6. A new response will be added to show the price has been successfully marked as agreed.|
How to unmark a price as agreed
|1. Perform steps 1 to 4 as above to open the relevant line item which you previously marked as agreed.|
|2. In the line item popup, click the Undo button next to the action indicating you previously marked a price as agreed.||
|3. A new response will be added to show the price has been successfully unmarked as agreed.|