Who can use this feature?
- Request owners and Team members from a Collaborator company.
What is moving a Supplier to the next Stage?
Moving a Supplier to the next Stage allows the Supplier to view all documents and actions in that Stage. The deadline for a Supplier to respond to actions in a Stage will be dictated by the deadline the Buyer has set. The Supplier will be notified when the Buyer moves them into the next Stage.
How do you move Suppliers to the next Stage?
- Log in, open the relevant request, and click on the Suppliers tab at the top of the screen.
- Select the checkbox next to the names of the Suppliers you would like to progress to the next Stage of the request. You can click on the check box at the top to select all Suppliers.
- On the right hand of the screen, click More actions. In the dropdown box select Move to next stage.
- Under More actions, the Buyer will also have the option to: Unlock bids, Download files and Reject bids for selected Suppliers.
- This process can be repeated for each Stage until Suppliers have completed each exchange (or passed the evaluation criteria) and the bid is awarded.
Bear in mind
- Suppliers cannot be moved backwards into a previous Stage.
- Once a request is live, the Visibility of a Stage cannot be changed.
- Once a request is live, you will still be able to add additional Stages, but you will be unable to delete Stages.
- Stage deadlines can be updated once a request is live by issuing a revision.