Line items improvements
- Automated totals have been added to request bid pages at various levels.
- Item total is the unit cost ✕ quantity
- Section total is the sum of all item totals within a section
- Section subtotals are used where supplier-added line items are enabled for a section, to differentiate these from buyer-added items
- Bid total is the sum of all sections across the request
Request indicator improvements
- Added a new buyer-side status indicator to show the Active stage of a multi-stage request, which is the stage which has the next deadline. This indicator will only show for a multistage request where the final deadline has not passed.
- Updated the buyer-side Deadline indicator on the Suppliers table to better handle multi-stage requests. The indicator will now show the Next deadline for the active stage, rather than just the final deadline.
User experience improvements
- The dashboard Active requests panel has been renamed Recent requests, to clarify the requests which are listed here.
- The dashboard requests panel has been improved to show the status of the request more accurately, on both the buyer and supplier side.
- An old-style deadline countdown banner has been removed from various buyer-side requests pages where it was unnecessary.
- Clarifications and Chat: improved buyer-side in-app and email notifications so that they link to the collated Messages page rather than the individual bid pages.
- Added Swedish krona (SEK) as an available currency.