- Added a new Refer to bulletin action to allow buyers to reference a bulletin post in response to a clarification.
- The total number of references per clarification is shown on the Clarification table in the buyer-side collated Messages page and in the related CSV report.
Line items improvements
- Added a required text-only Unit field to clarify line item pricing.
- 4 automated totals already added to the bid pages have now been added to the buyer-side collated Line items page.
- Item total is the unit cost ✕ quantity
- Section total is the sum of all item totals within a section
- Section subtotals are used where supplier-added line items are enabled for a section, to differentiate these from buyer-added items
- Bid total is the sum of all sections across the request
- Totals are only available in the interface and not via the CSV report
User experience improvements
- Where there are no available responses in an exchange popup, a message will explain the reason to help avoid confusion.
- Status styles on the Requests page have been updated for clarity and to match similar statuses elsewhere on the platform.
- Company website field on the profile is now transformed to lowercase on save rather than showing an error
- Selecting additional items for draft requests and revisions now uses yes/no switches instead of checkboxes for clarity
- Additional items switches are now disabled on revision for vessel pricing, which is consistent with all other content
- Added a validation rule to ensure a request cannot be issued to the same company which is sending it
- Added a validation rule to prevent a multi-stage request being sent where a stage contains no content.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Latest document field in the popup window to be out of date where the document has been updated on revision