Who can use this feature?
- Request owners with a Buyer account
Once a request is live, the owner of the request has the ability to edit certain aspects of the workflow, contents and deadlines then issue a clarification to the tender bulletin. This triggers a notification to suppliers alerting them to the alterations.
Bear in mind
- You are unable to delete stages as part of the revising the request
- Document exchanges can only be marked as obsolete and not deleted
- You will be able to view all of the revisions as a snapshot and all alterations are logged in the audit trail
Revising a request
- Within a live request click Details at the top of the page
- On the right of the screen click Revise request
- Here you will be able to edit various aspects of the request
- Once all the alterations are made to the revision go to the Review & send page and click Issue revision
- If you wish to send a clarification to the Tender bulletin enter the message then press Issue revision
If you have any further questions regarding the above or require assistance you can get in touch with our Customer Success team directly via phone, email or by clicking the Help button at the bottom right of the screen when you use DeepStream.
Ph. +44 (0)20 3920 7176
Mob. +44 (0)7488 547 941