Who can use this feature?
- Request owners with a Buyer account
Once a request is live, the owner of the request has the ability to edit certain aspects of the workflow, contents and deadlines then issue a clarification to the tender bulletin. This triggers a notification to suppliers alerting them to the alterations.
Bear in mind
- You are unable to delete stages as part of the revising the request
- Document exchanges can only be marked as obsolete and not deleted
- You will be able to view all of the revisions as a snapshot and all alterations are logged in the audit trail
Revising a request
- Within a live request click Details at the top of the page
- On the right of the screen click Revise request
- Here you will be able to edit various aspects of the request
- Once all the alterations are made to the revision go to the Review & send page and click Issue revision
- If you wish to send a clarification to the Tender bulletin enter the message then press Issue revision