Who can use this feature?
- A Supplier and their Team memebers who has been invited to the platform by a Buyer.
What is the onboarding process?
The DeepStream onboarding process allows you to sign up to the platform as a Supplier free of charge. Once you are signed up, you will be part of the DeepStream network where buyers on the platform can search your company name and invite you to participate in requests.
How do I sign up?
- Open your inbox, and find the invitation email from DeepStream. Click on the link in the email.
- Create your User account. Enter your First name, Last name, Job role and contact details.
- You will be asked to join a company. Search for your company name in the search bar. If your company has used the platform before, type your company name in the search bar and you will be able to join an existing company. If not, select + Create your company to set up a new company profile.
- Once you have set up your User profile and have been added to the correct company, you will be able to Respond to Request and either send your intention to bid or decline to bid.
- Once you have sent your intention to bid you will automatically be redirected to the My bid page. This is where all document exchanges take place during the tendering process.
- You can invite other users from your company to support you in responding to a request under the Team tab (if they have already signed up to the platform) or from your Dashboard by clicking Invite team members.
- If you have any questions click on the Help button on the bottom right hand of the page. A member of our Customer Success team will respond via email or phone.
Bear in mind
- You can invite as many Team members to your company profile as you wish free of charge.
- Pre-qualification answers will not be visible to the Network unless you grant a company access.
- You can Withdraw your bid at any point during the tendering process.
- Once your company is registered on the Network any buyer that is on the platform can invite you to participate in a request.