Who can use this feature?
- Request owners and Team members with a paying buyer account.
- Collaborators who are also Request owners.
What is unlocking bids?
How do you unlock bids?
- Login to DeepStream. Open the relevant request. You will immediately be directed to Suppliers tab in the request.
- Within the Suppliers tab, select the check box next to the Suppliers who's bid you would like to unlock.
- On the right side of the screen, click More actions, select Unlock bids from the drop down menu. A pop up window will appear.
- In the pop up window, select the sections and documents you would like to unlock by ticking the check box next to the relevant sections.
- Once you have checked the relevant sections, click the check box Yes, I'm sure I want to unlock these sections and documents. Then click Unlock.
Bear in mind
- Exchange Types for Documents can only be set or changed whilst in Draft request state.
- Only Request owners, or Collaborators that are also Request owners can unlock bids.
- Adding a profile picture and job role is not compulsory.
- Locks can be applied to individual Documents and Line item and Vessell pricing sections.
- Each Document, Line Item and Vessel Pricing section can be unlocked seperately.