Who can use this feature?
- Request owners and Team members with a buyer account
- Collaborator users if assigned by Owner
Any documents that have been submitted by a supplier with a Complete/ sign (Locked) exchange type will have to be unlocked by a users and companies that have been granted permission by the owner of the request.
Bear in mind
- Unlocking exchanges is logged as a event in the audit trail
- Locks apply to both document, line item and vessel pricing modules
- Each module and section can be unlocked separately
Note: Exchange types can only be set while in a Draft state and not changed as part of a revision
- Within the Suppliers tab in a request select the tick box next to the company name
- From the More actions drop down menu select Unlock bids
- In the modal select the sections that you wish to unlock then confirm by agreeing to the check box and click Unlock
If you have any further questions regarding the above or require assistance you can get in touch with our Customer Success team directly via phone, email or by clicking the Help button at the bottom right of the screen when you use DeepStream.
Ph. +44 (0)20 3920 7176
Mob. +44 (0)7488 547 941