Who can use this feature?
- Request owners and Team members with a paying buyer account. Collaborator request owners and Team members.
What is the Bulk downloading files feature?
Once a request has gone live, Request owners and their Team members (with the necessary Page permissions) added to the relevant request will be able to bulk download files submitted by Suppliers as part of the tendering process. The documents will be downloaded in a file format from the platform, and will then be able to be viewed and accessed offline.
How do you Bulk download files?
- Log into DeepStream, and open the relevant request from the Requests tab.
- Under the Suppliers tab, you will see a list of all the Suppliers that have been invited to the request. Click the check box next to the Suppliers whose documents you would like to download.
- On the right hand side of the screen, click More actions. From the drop down menu select Download files.
- Select the Pages you would like to download the files from. Once you have selected the Pages, click Download. The files will download in a .zip file format.
Bear in mind
- You will always download the most recent document in each exchange. You can download the Audit trail to view previous documents in an exchange.
- Team members will only be able to download documents from the Pages they have permission to view or edit.
- If exchanges are locked, you will be unable to download the documents until they have been unlocked.