Who can use this feature?
- RFx owners with a paying Buyer account.
What is the Audit trail feature?
The Audit trail tracks all significant events, responses, communication and revisions on a request once it is live. This means that at the conclusion of, or after awarding a request, a full Audit trail report can be downloaded that details all actions taken during the course of a request. It will also log the person responsible for each action, the time it was made and what the action was.
How do you access the Audit trail report?
- As a Request owner, log in and open the relevant request.
- At the top right hand corner of the screen, Click on the Documents icon. From the drop down menu, click Supplier audit trail. The Supplier audit trail report will automatically be downloaded as a csv. file.
- Import this file into whatever spreadsheet you use (Excel, Google Sheets etc.).
Bear in mind
- Only Request owners or Team members with the relevant permissions are able to download the csv. reports.
- All changes including price submissions, communications with suppliers and revisions to a request, will be logged in the Audit trail.
- Comments as part of the internal teams communication will not be logged.