Who can use this feature?
- RFx owners and Team members on a paying buyer account
- Owners and Team members with a free supplier account
After a RFx has gone live, every change will be logged as part of DeepStream's event based audit trail. This is able to be viewed specific for each suppliers activity and a comprehensive report can be downloaded which outlines all events as part of an RFx.
Bear in mind
- These reports are able to be viewed by any user at any point after a RFx has been issued
- All changes including every price submission, deviation and comment is recorded and then easily searched
Audit trail and Bid history
- Within the Suppliers page in a request, click Reports
- Select Supplier audit trail (.csv) to download the full audit trail. The .csv file can be opened in any spreadsheet software i.e Excel and Google sheets
- The Audit trail is always able to be downloaded including after the request has been closed or awarded
- The bid history can be accessed by clicking into a supplier and clicking Bid history from the top of the screen
If you have any further questions regarding the above or require assistance you can get in touch with our Customer Success team directly via phone, email or by clicking the Help button at the bottom right of the screen when you use DeepStream.
Customer Success Manager
Ph. +44 (0)20 3920 7176
Mob. +44 (0)7488 547 941