Who can use this feature?
- RFx owners and Team members on a paying buyer account
- Owners and Team members with a free supplier account
After a RFx has gone live, every change will be logged as part of DeepStream's event based audit trail. This is able to be viewed specific for each suppliers activity and a comprehensive report can be downloaded which outlines all events as part of an RFx.
Bear in mind
- These reports are able to be viewed by any user at any point after a RFx has been issued
- All changes including every price submission, deviation and comment is recorded and then easily searched
Audit trail and Bid history
- Within the Suppliers page in a request, click Reports
- Select Supplier audit trail (.csv) to download the full audit trail. The .csv file can be opened in any spreadsheet software i.e Excel and Google sheets
- The Audit trail is always able to be downloaded including after the request has been closed or awarded
- The bid history can be accessed by clicking into a supplier and clicking Bid history from the top of the screen