Who can use this feature?
- Buyers and Suppliers that have been invited to a request.
What is making documents obsolete?
If you need to replace a document that has been uploaded to the platform as part of a Document exchange you can mark it as obsolete, and replace it with an updated document. All documents that are uploaded and marked obsolete are tracked in the DeepStream Audit trail.
How do you mark a document obsolete?
- As a Supplier, log into the platform and open the relevant request.
- Go to the Page tab that holds the document you'd like to update.
- Click the Complete button under Status column. This will open the document exchange window.
- Click the Undo button next to the document you'd like to update. Select Yes, mark as obsolete.
- The window will update to allow you to Upload file and Submit document. You will also have the option to leave a Comment for the Buyer letting them know your reason for uploading a new document.
Bear in mind
- Any documents uploaded during the tender will be logged in the Audit trail, including documents marked obsolete.
- Once a request is closed, awarded or the deadline has passed you will no longer be able to complete Document exchanges.