If you need to replace a document that has been uploaded to a request within a document exchange you can make it obsolete and replace it with a updated document. All document exchanges, including ones that have been made obsolete are noted in the DeepStream audit trail. To replace a document do the following steps:
1) Within Request go to the My bid page.
2) Navigate to the document that you want to change
3) Click on the Status of the document which will bring up the exchange history for that document
4) Click the Undo button and select Yes, mark as obsolete
5) After the document is marked obsolete you will then be able to select Add attachment at the bottom of the page.
6) Upload the new document
7) Select Complete/sign which will now replace the document previously uploaded