Who can use this feature?
- RFx owners with a paying buyer account
The collaborator function is a powerful feature that offers license holders the ability to add as many third party collaborator companies as they wish to a request and assign them granular permissions to either help manage or simply view the RFx.
Bear in mind
- Collaborator companies cannot be added after the request has been sent
- Collaborators all must approve the details of a request before it is sent live, they will be alerted of this via email notification
- All collaborator users receive full support form the team at DeepStream and will be offered a short onboarding consultation
Note: Collaborator users will then have to log in to the platform and accept the details of the request before the request will go live
- From the Summary page click Add collaborator company, use the search bar to find the company name then assign them a role as part of the request
- From the Team members page add 1 team member for each collaborator company by clicking Edit team members
- Set the visibility of the users of a collaborator based on the structure of the pages laid out in the Details page
If you have any further questions regarding the above or require assistance you can get in touch with our Customer Success team directly via phone, email or by clicking the Help button at the bottom right of the screen when you use DeepStream.
Customer Success Manager
Ph. +44 (0)20 3920 7176
Mob. +44 (0)7488 547 941