Who can use this feature?
- Request owners with a Buyer account
What is the Collaborator feature?
The Collaborator feature allows licence holders to add third party collaborator companies to a request. There is no limit to the number of collaborator companies that can be added.
How do you create a Collaborator?
- From the Summary tab, click Add collaborator company. Use the search bar to find the company name you would like to add to the request and assign them a role.
- From the Team tab add at least 1 team member from each collaborator company by clicking Edit team members.
- Set the visibility permissions for each of the users under the Team tab based ont he structure of the Pages created in the Details tab.
- Once all the alterations are made to the revision go to the Review & send page and click Issue revision.
- If you wish to send a clarification to the Bulletin enter the message then press Issue revision.
Bear in mind
- Collaborator companies cannot be added to a request after it has been sent.
- Collaborator comapanies will need to log into the platform and accept the details of the request before it can be sent, or before a revision can be issued.
- All Collaborator users receive full support from the team at DeepStream and will be given a 30min Collaborator Onboarding Consultation.