Who can use this feature?
- Request owners with a paying Buyer account.
What is Review & Send?
Before a request can be sent out the last tab in the Draft request requires a Request owner to review the contents of the request, before clicking Send request. The Review & send tab gives Request owners the oppurtunity to check that they are satisfied with the contents of the request. The platform will also flag in a red box any issues that need to be resolved before the request can be sent.
How do you Review & Send?
- Log into DeepStream, open the relevant Draft request that you are a Request owner or Collaborator owner on.
- Click through the different tabs on the request by clicking Continue, or go straight the the Review & send tab.
- Check throught he details of your request, and resolve an issues by clicking the Edit pencil icon by the section that needs resolving or updating.
- Once all issues have been resolved, and you are satisfied with the contents of the request click Send request. This will send an invitation via to all Suppliers that you have added to the request to participate in it.
Bear in mind
- Only Request owners or Collaborator owners can click Send request.
- Only when issues have been resolved will the request be able to be sent.
- Even after a request has been sent, changes to the request can be made by Issuing a revision.