Who can use this feature?
- Request owners with a paying Buyer account
What is the Team tab?
The Team tab is where Request owners can add team members to a request and set their permissions to access information in the tender.
How do you add Team members to a request?
- Make sure the Team member that you would like to add to the request has signed up to the platform. If they are not, you can send them an invite from your Dashboard. Find out how to do this here.
- Open the relevant request and select the Team tab.
- Select the + Edit team members and search your colleague's email address. Select the individual you would like to add from the dropdown box.
- The users you have added will receive an invite by email to the request. They will then be able to access the request on their Dashboard.
How do you set your Team permissions?
- Once you have added your Team member to the request, their name should appear under the Team tab in the request.
- Select the dropdown box under each Page title to set your Team member's Page access. Choose from:
- Can edit: This will enable the user to edit and upload information in that Page.
- Can view: This will allow the user to view the Page, and download information from it. However, they will be unable to edit it's contents.
- Can't view: This prevents the team member from viewing the contents of the Page.
Bear in mind
- A Collaborator's team members can be added and access managed in the same way.
- You can add or remove team members at any time from a request.
- You can change team members permissions at any time during a request.
- Team members that are not Request owners will be unable to send a request or Issue a revision.