Who is this for?
- Request owners with a Buyer account
What is a Page?
Pages enable you to organise the information you upload and ask your Supplier()s to accept, complete or submit. You can set your Team permissions by Page heading, so you also can control who has view or edit access to the information uploaded.
How do you create a Page?
- Click and select
- Enter the Name of the Page and click Save.
- Use the Page actions drop down menu (located on the right side of the screen) for additional actions;
You can in the same way from the same place. Find out more about Evaluation pages here.
Things to remember
- You can add as many Pages as you'd like to a request, and can add additional Pages after a Request has been issued by Revising a request.
- You can add as many Sections under each Page as you would like.
- Under the Team tab, permissions can be assigned for team members to access different Pages.