Who is this feature for?
- Request owners with a Buyer account, and Team members who have permission to edit the Page that documents are being uploaded to.
What is a Documents section?
The Documents section is used to securely exchange documents between the buyer and supplier. These can be any documents you would like to share with your suppliers e.g Pricing schedules, Pre-qualification questions, contracts, templates. Documents are allocated a Required action by the Buyer for the Supplier to complete as they work through the bid.
How do I add a Document section to a Page?
1. Login and open the relevant Draft request. Got to the Details tab. Select + Add section, and choose Documents from the drop down menu.
2. Enter a Title for your Documents section, and if it is a multi-stage request, select the Stage at which the Suppliers will need to complete the Documents in this section.
3. Under BUYER-ADDED DOCUMENTS click + Add document to either upload a Document to be accepts, completed/signed or uploaded. To bulk upload documents click the '...'.
4. Chose the Requirement for the Supplier to complete from the dropdown menu
Accept the document: The Supplier will need to read the document and accept.
Upload completed document: The Supplier will need to download, complete or sign the document and re-upload it.
Upload completed document or deviate: The Supplier will need either download, complete/ sign the document or offer a deviation to it.
Upload requested document: The Supplier will need to upload the requested document.
For information only: The Supplier will just need to read the document.
5. Upload the relevant document for this Requirment under the Documents* column by dragging and dropping or browsing your files/drive and selecting the document to share with Suppliers.
6. Update the Identifier or Description field if you would like to add any additional instructions for the Document.
7. If it is a sealed bid, find out how to set locks for the Documents you upload or request here.
Things to Remember
- Once a request is live, a Document Requirement cannot be changed. You can only remove the Document and upload another.
- If a Document during a live request is no longer relevant, you can mark as obsolete, and upload a new document should you wish to by issueing a revision.
- Once a request is live, you can + Add section by issueing a revision.