Setting the visibility on with the vessel pricing will allow the buyer to either see the data from the supplier as it comes in by selecting Unlocked or the data will be inaccessible until the Bid deadline passes or Request owner unlocks if Locked is selected
To specify the hire period of a vessel:
- Select Add a hire period under
- Click the Pencil icon to change the name to suit the specified hire period
- Enter a Commencement window using the From date and To date fields
- Within the Hire period list set a Firm and Option periods using the dropdown menu and set the Period, unit of time and Quantity.
- To set more periods select Add list item
To list fees that suppliers are required to enter pricing for:
- Select Add fee
- Enter a description for the fee and ad the type of payment method from the dropdown menu
- Tick the additional fees box if you would like to allow suppliers to add additional fees
To specify whether the items you list here are included in a supplier’s rates or not:
Select Add fee and enter a Description of the inclusion
Then select if the inclusion is Included, Not included or Supplier can specify
- Tick the box if you want to allow suppliers to enter their own additional inclusions and exclusions.
Enter additional terms suppliers must agree or allow them to enter their own by selecting Add item.
Specify currency suppliers can submit prices in by using the dropdown menu