Who can use this feature?
- Request oweners and Team members with a paying Buyer account.
What is a Vessel pricing module?
The Vessel pricing module is a Section that you can add to your Pages. The module enables you to specify a hire period with different firm and option periods as required. When the Suppliers are sent the request, they will need to enter day rates or a lump sum. You can edit the details of the module after the request has been sent by issuing a revision.
How do you add a vessel pricing module to a request?
- Log in to DeepStream, and open the relevant Draft request.
- Either in an existing Page or after adding a new Page, add a new Section in the Page. Select Vessel pricing.
- Enter a name for the Vessel pricing module. Click Save.
- A hire period box will appear. You can choose whether to keep the hire period name, or update it by clicking the Pencil icon next to where it says Period 1.
- Enter the details in the Commencement window by choosing the From date and To date by clicking the Calendar icon.
- Complete the Hire period list. Click the drop down list under Type to choose between Firm or Option. Enter the period, and choose the unit of time by clicking the drop down menu arrow. Enter a Quantity.
- Add additional list items by clicking + Add list item. You can add additional hire periods by clicking + Add a hire period.
- You have the option to require suppliers to enter pricing for additional fees by clicking + Add fee. Use the toggle at the bottom of the Fees section to choose whether you would like to enable suppliers to enter additional fees. You will be able to choose whether Suppliers enter Fees as Day rates or Lump sums.
- You also have the same option to + Add inclusion(s) and + Add term(s), under the Inclusions and Additional Terms titles.
- At the bottom of the Section, set the Stage this Section will be Visible from, the Currency you would like pricing to be submitted in, and whether or not you would like this section to be Locked.
Bear in mind
- You can add as many Vessel pricing sections to a Page as you'd like.
- If a bid is Locked, you can find out how to unlock a bid here.