Who can use this feature?
- All team members and company administrators
Adding suppliers to your company network is an important part of how DeepStream works, to ensure a high adoption rate of suppliers who are issued invitations we have worked hard to make this process as easy for Vendors as it is for our Partners.
Bear in mind
- Vendors can be added via the Network tab from the menu bar and within a RFx from the Suppliers tab
- Invitation emails are sent automatically from the platform, however can include custom messages
- You can send as many invites as you like at a time by clicking + Add person within the invite modal
Inviting new suppliers
Note: This process cannot be undone
- From within the Network or Supplier section select Send an invite
- Within the modal complete the Email and Name fields. Within the Company bar search for the company name on the platform. If the company is not registered on DeepStream, enter the full name of the company then click + under Create new company then click Continue
- If you wish to include a personal message type this into the editable Your message text field then press Continue
- Review the details are correct then click Send invite