Who can use this feature?
- All Buyer and Supplier Team members
What is inviting new Suppliers?
As a Team member signed up to the platform, you can invite as many Suppliers to join DeepStream as you would like or need. This is an important step to ensure that all the Suppliers you would like to invite to tender on your requests are able to view the details of your request and respond on the platform. In order to invite a Supplier to join DeepStream, you will need at least one e-mail contact from a company and their company name. The invitation to join DeepStream will be sent to this contact via email, with the link to join DeepStream embedded.
How do you invite new Suppliers?
- Log into DeepStream. Select Network at the top of your screen. This will take you to the Network page.
- On the right of the Search bar, Click Send an invite. A pop up window will appear.
- To invite a Supplier, enter the Supplier's email address, their First name and Last name. When a Supplier signs up through the link, the above fields will be filled out with the details you provided.
- You will need to assign each email contact a company name. Type in the company search field the name of the company. If the company already exists on the platform it will appear in the drop down menu below. If it does now, click + < new company name> at the bottom of the drop down box.
- To send an invite to an additional Supplier, click + Add person, and enter the same fields as above.
- Once you have added all the Suppliers you would like to invite in this flow, click Continue.
- Enter your message that you would like to be sent to the Supplier in the invitation. If you do not want to personalise this message, use the pre-entered stock message, and click Continue.
- Review and send how many invitations you will be sending, how many companies you will be creating, and how many companies you will be adding to your Newtork.
Bear in mind
- Suppliers will be able to change their First name, Last name, contact email address and Company name once they have signed up to DeepStream.
- Make sure you carefully check the names that appear in the company name drop down menu to avoid creating a duplicate company on the platform.
- If you click Back in the pop up window during the invitation flow, all your changes will be saved.