Who can use this feature?
- Buyers and their Team members.
What are Supplier Lists?
Supplier lists is a feature to make it easier for Buyers to organise and categorise Suppliers that they have invited or found on the platform. The My suppliers list will be automatically generated on the network, and will include all Suppliers that have been invited to the platform by the Buyer. However, they will also be able to build additional lists on the network from both suppliers they invited and from the wider network.
How do you create a Supplier List?
- Log into DeepStream. Select Network at the top of your screen. This will take you to the Network page.
- On the left hand side of your page, under the search bar there is a Lists section. To create a new List, select + Add list. Enter a name for your List and click Save.
- To add Suppliers to your List, search the company name in the Search bar. When the company name appears, click + Add to list, and choose the list name you would like to add the company to.
- You can remove a company from a list by clicking where it says how many lists it is added to (e.g 1 list, 2 lists) and unchecking the list you would like to remove it from.
- You can edit the name of a List or delete a List by clicking the Pencil icon Edit lists. If you would like to change the List name, click the text box where the text you want to change is. If you want to delete a List name, click the Bin icon.
Bear in mind
- You can add one company to as many lists as you would like.
- You can create as many lists as you would like.
- Once you have created a list, you will be able to add all the Suppliers in that list to a request in one go.