Who can use this feature?
- Buyers and their Team members that are signed up to the platform.
- Suppliers and their Team members that are signed up to the platform.
What is finding Network?
Once you have signed up to the platform, you will be able to search companies that have signed up to the platform through the Network. This means you can search for new Suppliers on the Network that have been invited by other Buyers or have signed up to the platform organically, and add them to your Lists or invite them to participate in your requests.
How do you find Suppliers?
- Log into DeepStream. Select Network at the top of your screen. This will take you to the Network page.
- In the Search bar, type the company name that you are looking for. If the company name appers, they are signed up to the platform.
- If you are not looking for a specific company, you can also search and filter companies through their Products and Services or their Supply Location.
- Select the filter you would like to apply on the left hand side of your screen. You can choose to filter by both Products and Services and Supply Location.
- You can clear the filter in Products and Services by selecting '< Any product or service'
- You can clear the filter in Supply Location by selecting '< Clear'
Bear in mind