Who can use this feature?
- Buyers, Suppliers and their Team members who are signed up to the platform.
What is the Dashboard?
Each user on the platform has their own personal Dashboard. From the Dashboard users can see an recent requests they have been added to and any actions that have been taken on the platform by themselves or their team members. It is the "homepage" for all users, and where users will be automatically directed to when they log or sign in. From here users can navigate to the rest of the platform.
How do you use the Dashboard?
- Log in or sign into DeepStream. You will be automatically directed to your personal Dashboard.
- The top left hand corner represents the profile completion section where users can see from their status bar how much of their profile they have completed. They can update their profile by clicking on; Add profile picture and job role, Complete company profile and Invite team members. A green tick will show next to each once it has been completed.
- The bottom left hand corner shows all Recent requests a user has been invited to or created. The name, status and how many suppliers have been invited to the request will be visible. You can access the request by clicking on it's name in blue.
- The top right hand corner of the screen shows outstanding tasks. You can open and view the task by clicking on the relevant box.
- The bottom right hand corner is the Activity feed. This shows you all recent activity that has happened in your company on the platform. You can see more of what has happened by clicking See all notifications at the bottom.
Bear in mind
- You can always return to your Dashboard by clicking DeepStream in the top left hand corner of your screen.
- Every user's Dashboard will be different, and will greet you with the name you have signed up to the platform with.
- Adding a profile picture and job role is not compulsory.