Who can use this feature?
- Buyers and Suppliers that sign up to the platform as different subsidiaries of existing companies on the platform.
What are Subsidiary companies?
If you are a subsidiary of a company that is already signed up to DeepStream you can create new company profile. Make sure your company name makes it clear that you are a subsidiary of a company, or by setting your location. You can also make clear in your Company profile Description that you are a subsidiary of a company that exists on the DeepStream Network.
How do you sign up as a subsidiary company?
- Follow the instructions to here on how to create a new company profile.
- Make sure that your company name is different to the existing company profile that you are a subsidiary of.
Bear in mind
- Companies can sign up as many different subsidiary companies as they would like on the DeepStream Network.
- If you do not create a different company name to the company subsidiary that alreay exists on the platform, your company is at risk of being invited to the wrong requests by mistake.