Who can use this feature?
- Buyers and Suppliers that have signed up to the platform without an invitation from DeepStream.
What is Company Verification?
In order to protectect the integrity of the DeepStream Network, any users that sign up and create a new company on DeepStream, without an invitation, will need to be verified. The verification process is to check the suitability of a company for the platform, and is not a legally certified check. The verification process aims to be completed in one business day, in order to get companies up and running on the platform as soon as possible. A company will not be able to access DeepStream until it has been verified.
How is a company verified?
- If you sign up to DeepStream without an email invitation a member of our team will need to verify your company.
- Await a team member from DeepStream to contact you, and once you have been verified you will be able to access the portal and the DeepStream Network.
- As a Supplier, you will be able to be invited to requests.
- As a paying Buyer, you will be able to create and send requests to suppliers on the platform.
Bear in mind
- You will only need to be verified by the team at DeepStream if you have not received a DeepStream invite and are signing up organically.
- If you would like to become a Buyer on the platform, please book a demo here. You will be unable to create or send requests as a Buyer with a non-paying account.