Who can use this feature?
- Buyers, Suppliers and their Team members who are signed up to the platform.
What is resetting your password?
If you have already signed up to DeepStream, but have forgotten your password, you can use this funtionality. When you reset your password you will receive an email to the address registered to your profile. You will then be able to reset your password and log back in. You can reset your password as many times as you would like. Choose this option before you suspend your account by entering the wrong password more than 3 times.
How do you reset your password?
- Go to the DeepStream Login page.
- Underneath the fields for your email and password, click Forgot your password?. This will redirect you to the Reset your password page.
- Enter the email address registered to your profile. You will receive the reset password link to this address. Click Reset password.
- Follow the link in the email sent to the address you entered. Enter your new password. Click Change password to confirm. You will receive another confirmation email.
- Go back to the Login page and log in with your new password.
Bear in mind
- If you do not receive the email, see here for receiving emails from DeepStream.
- The link in the reset password email will only be live for 30 minutes. If you do not use the link in 30 minutes you will need to generate a new one to reset your password.