Who can use this feature?
- Buyers and Suppliers that have been invited to the platform.
What is a User account?
Each user on the platform has their own User account. This is a personal profile that is linked to a company profile. Once you are a User on the platform you will be able to be added to and respond to requests.
How do I create a User account?
- If you have received an email to join the platform, click on the link in the email. If you cannot find your email invitation or an organic sign up, got to the DeepStream homepage and click the Sign up button in the top right hand corner.
- Fill out the fields with your details, and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You will then be taken to a confirmation page, where you will be asked to verify your account. A verification email will be sent to the email address registered to your User account. Click on the link in the email to verify your email address. If you
- If you do not receive a verification email check alternate inboxes (e.g Junk, Spam folders), or click 'Send it again' on the confirmation page.
- Once your account has been verified, you will see a Success page. This is confirmation that your User account has been set up, and you can log into the platform.
Bear in mind
- You can login to the platform with your email and password through this link.
- If you forget your password, click on the Help button at the bottom right hand corner of your screen and a member of our Customer Success team will be able to help you.
- When you log in for the first time, you will be asked to join a company. You will either need to join an existing company or + create new company.
- Do not share your login details with others. Once you have logged into the platform you can invite your team members to create their own User accounts on the platform.