Who can use this feature?
- Request owners with a Buyer account
What is the Summary tab?
The Summary tab is where you outline the overview of a new RFx. All information shown on this page (with the exception of the Approximate total value) is included in the email notification to Suppliers when they are added to a request.
How do you use the Summary tab?
- Name of Request: This is the name of title of the request that will appear on the Buyer's dashboard and be sent to Suppliers.
- From/Collaborator: The Buyer companys' name will be automatically entered, and the Role of the company can be entered manually. By clicking + Add collaborator company request owners can add any third party or JV partners as a Collaborator company.
- Reference Number: This is number is automatically generated by the platform in ascending order. There is the option to include an Additional reference number for internal use.
- Approximate total value: The approximate total value of a request for internal use. This will never be visible to Suppliers.
- Scope of Work: This is a short summary of the request that Suppliers will receive as an email notification when invited to a request.
Bear in mind
- The Role of a company field refers to the company's role in the request, not the individual user sending the request.
- The Scope of work acts an outline of request. It is best not to include more than a paragraph as more detailed information (including documents and commercial data. fields) can be hosted undert the Details tab.