The First step of creating a request is completing the summary page. This can be referenced to by suppliers the request is sent to before they submit their intention to bid. Please include:
- Name of request - Also sometimes referred to as an RFQ, RFP or Tender.
- Add companies to the request - In the From section, fill in the Role field for your own company. This should specify what the role of your company is for this tender (e.g. “Buyer”, “Client”, “Broker”). This field will be seen by suppliers once you issue your tender.
- If the request is going out as part of a collaboration between two or more companies you can add these companies here. To do so:
- Use the Add collaborator company button to add additional companies to the request that you wish to collaborate with.
- Search for each company using the Company field. If a company isn’t on DeepStream yet, save the request and invite them from your Company network.
- Fill in a Role for each company added to the request. When you invite users from each company, they will see the Role you have specified.
- Reference number - This number is unique, auto-generated and cannot be changed
- Additional reference - This number is unique, auto-generated and cannot be changed
- Approximate total value - Enter the approximate total value of this request. This will not be shown to suppliers.
- Scope of work / instructions to bidders - Give your suppliers an overview of what the project is about
- Attachments and documents - Any additional or supporting documents that a supplier will want to reference
- Pre-Qualification questionnaire - From the dropdown menu select a questionnaire that has previously been made in the Pre-qualification section.