Who can use this feature?
- RFx owners with a paying buyer account
The summary page is where you outline the overview of a new RFx. All information shown on this page (with the exception of Approximate total value) is displayed to suppliers when they first see the RFx in DeepStream so it is important to be descriptive.
Bear in mind
- The Role of company field refers too the companies role as part of the RFx and not individual sending the request
- Collaborator can be added at this point, however individual users can be added as part of the Team member page
- The Reference number is automatically generated when the request is saved and is a ascending numerical value based on RFx created by the buyer company
- The Scope of work / instructions to bidders acts as a short body text designed to outline the request. It is best not to include more than a paragraph as more detailed information can be stored in the Details section
If you have any further questions regarding the above or require assistance you can get in touch with our Customer Success team directly via phone, email or by clicking the Help button at the bottom right of the screen when you use DeepStream.
Customer Success Manager
Ph. +44 (0)20 3920 7176
Mob. +44 (0)7488 547 941