Any request can be split into multiple stages depending on the workflow that needs to be completed by the supplier.
Creating a Multistage request
To set up a multistage request:
- Click Add stage at the bottom of the Summary
- In the first column you can give each stage a name. ie. RFQ and Shortlist
- Set the Intention to proceed deadline which will set the timeframe that suppliers will have to express their intention to proceed
Set the completion deadline which is the date suppliers need to have completed all exchanges within this exchange by
- In the Who can view at this stage is column you can assign the visibility for suppliers.
- All suppliers - allows anyone who has been invited to the request to see the documents
- Only suppliers at this stage - means that only after the buyer has moved suppliers into the stage will they see the documents
- To remove a stage click the x next to the stage you wish to delete
Once a request has been sent to suppliers you can add additional stages within the Revise request function on the Request details tab. You can not delete a stage from a multistage request after the request has been sent to suppliers. Moving suppliers into a new stage
- With in the Suppliers page of a request select the box next to the name of the supplier
- At the top page you will now have the ability to select Move to next stage
- This can be repeated for each stage until suppliers have completed each exchange