Who can use this feature?
- A Buyer or Supplier and with administrative permissions on an existing company profile.
What is inviting a new user to join your company?
Once you have signed up to the platform (if you have administrative permissions for your company) you can invite your colleagues and team to join the platform. As a Supplier, you can invite as many Team members to the platform as you would like for free. A Team member can only be added to a request once they have been invited to be a user on the platform.
How to accept a new user requests to join your company?
- If you are an administrator on the company profile, go to your Dashboard. Under your name, click on the button 'Invite team members'. This will take you to the Team management page.
- Under the Users tab, click + Add user.
- Enter the new user's first name, last name and email address you would like the invite to be sent to. They will need to use the details you provide in order to log in.
- Once this is completed, set the new user's permissions. If your company is registered as a Supplier on the platform, you will not be able to create requests.
- Click Add user. The new user will receive an email notification and can sign up through the link in the email. They can find out more information on how to join an existing company here.
Bear in mind
- You can invite as many Team members to your company profile as you wish free of charge (as a Supplier).
- Multiple users on your company profile can be given administrative permissions.
- When a new user signs up to the platform, the administrator of the company profile will be able to change their permissions.