Who can use this feature?
- A Buyer or Supplier and with administrative permissions on an existing company profile.
What is Team Management?
On the Team Management page, you can invite new users, and set your new and existing users permissions on the company profile. Only company administrators are able to edit and set permissions for Team members.
How do I use the Team management permissions?
- If you are a company administrator, log in and go to your Dashboard. In the top right hand corner of your screen click the dropdown menu. Select Manage Team. This will take you to the Team management page. You will see a list of all the users on your profile.
- To edit existing Users permissions click the pencil icon Edit. You will then be able to turn different permissions on and off for your Users.
- You will be able to set permissions against these different actions:
- Edit team members - This allows a user to change the permissions for any individual within their company. This automatically is assigned to the Administrator of the company
- Edit company profile - This allows a user to edit the profile for the ocmpany which is displayed publicly within the DeepStream network.
- Send requests - This allows a user to create new requests and send them out to suppliers in the Sent tab
- Receive requests - This allows the users to respond to requests that come in from buyers in the Received tab
4. Click Save changes once you have updated the User's permissions.
Bear in mind
- Multiple users on your company profile can be given administrative permissions.
- Only Users with Manage users permissions will be able to edit other Team members' permission settings. They can + Add user to invite new users, and accept Requests to join your company from this page.