Accepting new user requests onto your company
When a new user wants to join DeepStream as part of an exciting company they must be authenticated by the administrator of that company before they are granted access and are able to edit or view the tendering process.
- A new users must send a message to the administrator stating their role and purpose for joining the company. see Add or join company
- A notification will appear next to 'Team management' on the administrators Dashboard. By clicking 'Team management' then going to the 'Invitations' screen the administrator will be able to see the name, email, role and message that the new user has sent
- By clicking 'Accept' or 'Reject' the administrator will be either allowing or denying access to their company.
- The Administrator will then be able to choose the permissions for the new user
- The new user will then receive a notification alerting them of the changes