Who can use this feature?
- Buyer and Supplier Team members who are joining an existing company on the DeepStream network.
What is joining an existing company?
Any member of a company which has already been registered on the DeepStream network can join an existing company. This can either be by invitation from a company team member who is already registered on the platform, or through an organic sign up and request to join the company profile on the platform.
How do you join an existing company on the platform?
- If you could not find your company when you created your User account, you can join an existing company once you have signed up.
- When you log in, you will be taken to your Dashboard (homepage). Click in the top right hand corner of your screen (where your initials are) and select the dropdown menu.
- Click + Add or join company. If you are already part of one company, and would like to join another, click Join another company. This will take you to the Find your company page.
- Type in the search bar where it says 'Who do you work for?' the name of your company. If your company already exists it will appear in the list below the search bar. Select your company. This will take you to the Join company page.
- You will need to enter Your role in your company, and can enter a message for your DeepStream company administrator.
- Click Send request and wait for your company administrator to accept your request to join the company profile.
- If you have any questions click on the Help button on the bottom right hand of the page. A member of our Customer Success team will respond via email or phone.
Bear in mind
- You can join multiple companies. You can switch between them from the dropdown menu from the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Once you are a company Team member, you will still need to be added to specific requests to see the details of it.
- Your company administrator can remove you from a company and set the permissions for your access to editing the company profile.