Who can use this feature?
- Buyers and Suppliers.
What is creating a new company profile?
You will only need to create a new company profile if your company is not already registered on the platform. When you create a new company profile, you will be asked to fill in basic information about your company. The Pre-qualification questions are not compulsory and are only visible to companies you grant access to. Once your company profile is created you will automatically join the DeepStream Network. Other (Buyer) companies in the Network will then be able to search your company and invite you to participate in requests.
How do you create a new company profile?
- Select '+ Create your company', answer 'How do you want to use DeepStream' (either as a Buyer, Supplier or Both) and click 'Continue'.
- You can now register your company on the DeepStream Network.
- Fill out the information fields; Company information, Registered information, Your personal information, and a profile picture for your company.
- Check the box confirming you are authorised to use DeepStream on your company's behalf, then click 'Continue'.
- You will then be asked to Build your profile. Add a Company description that other companies on the Network can see.
- Choose the Products and Services tags that most accurately describe your company's capabilities. Other companies will be able to search you through these Products and Services tags and invite you to requests where applicable.
- Click 'Continue'. You have now successfully set up your company profile.
Bear in mind
- You can edit the information in your company profile at any time.
- If you are an organic sign-up you will need to wait for DeepStream to verify your company before you are able to access the platform. This does not apply to companies invited to the platform.